Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Hilarious!

Short, but made me laugh hard. Great job!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Stamper, you're one sick fuck

That was hilarious. Well done.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Friggin Brilliant!

The VLC hitting the Windows Media Player at the end was the icing on the cake. Well done Dim. And Egoraptor, voices were superb as always.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Excellent, now please help...

I need help with the scripted camera. I've tried all you hints for the previous people that already commented, and my camera stil only shows what looks to be the top-right corner of the camera. It won't center. At all. Please help!

Helbereth responds:

You're in luck. I've encountered this with other e-mails before. I never encountered it myself before making the tutorial 9hence why there's no clarification).

The camera itself within the movie clip that houses the box and crosshairs has to be centered itself in order for the camera to function properly.

What that means is that you have to go into the camera's movie clip and (I advise using the align toolset to do this properly) align your camera box, crosshairs and color bar so they are in the exact center of the clip (the center of a MC is distinguished by a tiny set of crosshairs that appears when you open the MC).

Make sure the box is centered (and the crosshairs if you expect them to be effective) and that the color bar is somewhere within the box, that way when the AS goes to find the dimentions for the camera (which it does constantly), and its position (also done constantly), it's not reading it off-center, and therefore capturing the image that's a little bit to the right or left or what have you.

On the other hand you could just aim the camera off center of everything you want to be viewing... but that would be illogical and quite silly...

Thanks for the review!

{dj-N} Sommaren Är Här Igen {dj-N} Sommaren Är Här Igen

Not bad

I like the vocals, it's an interesting add to your sound. But I felt you could have cranked up the tempo a bit on this track, and it would have been killer. Good job though!